July 22, 2011

5 Reasons we love...

SUMMER!

No doubt I could think of 100 reasons I personally love Summer... but I'll narrow it down to 5 REALLY good ones! If you think of more reasons I would LOVE to hear about them in a comment or with a link to your fav photo or blog!


{JEAN SHORTS}


{BACKYARD HANGOUTS}

{ESSENTIAL SUMMER ROADTRIP}

{THE HEAVENLY SCENT OF SUNTAN LOTION}

SPRING FLING TURNED SUMMER LOVE

Have a great weekend! 


*thank you weheartit.com giverslog.com faqs.com batchplease.com thebeautyfile.com for lovely photos*

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Even though we have summer all year long, I love that I can wear shorts for every occasion :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Lucky!!:) Jean shorts and sundresses have been on constant rotation.. Your blog is SO GREAT btw! I have a feeling its gonna be another daily for me now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ideas, I especially like the road trips. I like summer because of the music festivals, light floaty dresses, excuse to eat lots of no-cooking-required foods like salads, sandwiches and fruit smoothies. And of course because I get a much needed break from college. :-)

    ReplyDelete