May 3, 2012

Home is where the heart is


~My coffee table and in use reading chair~

It's been almost 5 years since I've been in my little condo and I must say I love it here more and more as the time passes. It's such a nice feeling to fill your space with the things that make you happy and comfortable. The old and the new bring life to your 4 walls and I think it's important to take some moments to appreciate just that. I spent the evening cleaning up and organizing a bit and in the midst was inspired to capture just what makes me the happiest about my home!

 ~Three's a charm with my couch, favorite mirror and tulip lamp~


 ~The true heart of my home, memories and the kitchen~


 ~An area for my little things~


~A cozy space for a book, candle, and pillow~

2 comments:

  1. Your Home looks so cozy, and I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you to say! I spend a lot of time in my little space so I try to keep it cozy!:)

    ReplyDelete