May 1, 2012

The Drug Store

Everyone has errands to run on their days off. Some we like, some we not so much like, and some we actually kind of LOVE. For me, my love errand is going to the drug store. I frequent Bartells here in Seattle but equally satisfying would be your local Target although you can get in a bit more trouble, Savon, Walgreens, or where ever else your toiletry needs take you. I'm a bit or a creature of habit so I tend to stick to my same tried and true products. All of which have their unique purpose of keeping me in ship shape from head to toe. 
Here they are, my drug store must-haves!

~the biggest thirst quench for your skin, ever!~


 ~in a pinch, one of my favorite bronzers~


 ~for eyes, for fingers, for toes~


 ~the mascara of champions~


 ~wouldn't be summer without it~


 ~a twist and a turn to perfection~


 ~a new look but this brand is a face-saver, especially the towelettes ~


 ~hands down, the finest hairspray~


~and something to read while your mani-pedi is drying~

No comments:

Post a Comment