July 25, 2011

Monday Madewell Must Haves

I don't know about you but I'm grasping on to every bit of the summer I can! 
Fall lines are right on schedule and creeping up in stores and online but I'm doing my best not to look too closely at them for a couple more weeks :)

It was hard searching through Madewell today... but I did it! keeping BBQ's and beaches in mind and trying to keep out the thought of fall leaves on the ground and cold walks to the car in the morning!

Here are some (by far not all) the cute items I found on my search.

                                              Madewell Noonday Striped Shutterbig Top $110.00



Madewell Vintage Rocker Jean $110

Madewell Colorcode Maxi $225

The Madewell Whistlestop Sandal $128

Madewell Terrace Sundress $145

Madewell Pompom Necklace $45




Click HERE and like Golden and Golden on Facebook! When we reach 50 likes we'll celebrate and one of you will get a Butter London Laquer and a Hardwear Top coat!! YAY!!


1 comment: