July 18, 2011

CUP Cakes!

After dinner and in the middle of our bottle of Barbara D'Asti, my boyfriend and I were having a serious chocolate craving! The half eaten box of See's chocolates I had in the refrigerator were soo not what we wanted so I went through my cupboards to see what I could make. Luckily I found everything I needed for Chocolate Cupcakes! Recipe here. 

After all the egg breaking and flour measuring I was ready to put the cupcake cups in the pan and fill em up with the chocolate yummy-ness! Problem, I couldn't find it the pan! I left it at my Mom's a couple weeks ago and now had all this delicious batter and nothing to bake them in! 

I thought for a little bit and grabbed my Martha Stewart Cupcake Cookbook because I thought I had remembered seeing cupcakes in teacups in it. There they were... so cute... and although I was skeptical of the oven safety with my teacups, I took the risk! Here they are.. with a See's chocolate surprise in the center!

chocolate cravings were cured,  teacups were sparred and sprinkles were used!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! They look so scrumptious! Thank you for sharing this recipe! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete