June 8, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Hosting small parties and and gatherings is such a rewarding way to spend time. It gets your creative juices flowing while you're planning and brings your favorite people together. The last few times I've planned a soiree I've gone on Etsy to find some cute invitations. I've definitely been inspired to host just by looking through all of the clever ideas and designs. This is the route I love to go because it sets a beautiful tone from the get go, you don't have to worry about being ridiculed for your penmanship, and you get to support a small business! 

Here are some invitations that have won me over in the past and a some tips I've learned from the ordering process.



















Here are PICKLE DOODLES printing prices. I love all the options and how concise it is. 


A small tip: When you have the option of ordering a .PDF "print yourself" version of the invites or a printed with envelopes included version of the invites; to go with the printed and with envelopes. I've done this process both ways and realized that getting the .PDF of the invite involves lots of cutting, finding the right size/color envelope and time! 

There's definitely something to say about signed, sealed, delivered!



No comments:

Post a Comment