November 7, 2011

5 Reasons we love


I've been a Kiehl's girl for quite some so I feel good about going over my top 5 products and reason to love them!


This concentrate does an amazing job keeping your skin well nourished while you sleep. It's keeps a lot of hydration so you barely need a night creme. I notice silky skin texture and even skin tone!

Best light and non-greasy moisturizer I've used!
Makes my lips looking and feeling just the right amount of glossy. The spf gives that little burst of  summer feel. Best of all, it heals and protects!

One of the best items I've acquired all year! I give it a little shake, squirt a couple Vitamin-C enriched pumps on my hand and apply morning and night. I've noticed a difference in elasticity on my cheeks and the fading of the pesky little lines that were forming! You feel a warming sensation after applying which feels nice, and can even use without moisturizer if your skin isn't on the dry side. LOVE THIS! 


An all you need starter kit for Fall/Winter hydration!

No comments:

Post a Comment