September 30, 2011

Jot it down, Hang it up, and RSVP!

WITH YOUR MEMO BOARDS


I'm not necessarily one to have a ton of family photo's framed around my house. While I do love my family and friends to pieces! I tend to go for wall art and pretty table or shelf decorations when I'm furnishing... :)

However, every home needs a heart and I found, fashioning some sort of memo board to display that heart works stylishly and lovingly well!


Here's a little snapshot of the Memo Board I've pieced together on the side of my fridge. It does a wonderful job of brightening up my kitchen and my morning while I'm waiting for the French Press to steep!
{Refrigerator Memo Board}

Here are some other Memo Boards I found that would look beautiful in your Kitchen, Office, or Anywhere you want to put some Heart!











Do you have a home made memo board  of your own? I'd LOVE to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment