August 8, 2011

Tippy Toe into Fall

While I'm still wearing the heck out of my sandals, I have to face the fact (I might be getting a teeny excited!) that it's time to take a closer look at all this clothing for fall and actually think about how I want to start my summer/fall transition!

Boots are a necessity. I went last year not having an essential pair and believe me- It made dressing for the Seattle rain a misery and ruined a couple pairs of my flats :( 

Since we're taking baby steps... I picked 2 pairs I found from Boutique 9. (Nine West's fashion forward  big sister) I also added a couple Lockheart Handbags (Beautiful leather bags!!) that could be a great pair with the boots.






Click HERE and like Golden and Golden on Facebook! When we reach 50 likes we'll celebrate and one of you will get a Butter London Laquer and a Hardwear Top coat!! YAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment