August 11, 2011

Vintage Traditions

I usually make it up to my parents house for the weekend once a month or so. My Mom and I have lots of traditions but lately we've made a new routine! We start out by grabbing a coffee on our way for a day of vintage shopping. Then we'll plan our dinner menu over lunch, usually end up BBQ-ing with my Dad and younger brother and then finally, relax for the evening with a glass of wine!

The days are really simple and really fun! We like to take photo's of different pieces in the vintage shops that inspire us. Sometimes we buy them on the spot. Sometimes we go back for them, and sometimes we find a way to make them from similar things we already have at home.

Here are some things we were loving from our most recent trip!

{a memo board fashioned from an old motel room organizer}

{golden angel wings }

{mason jars and flowers in a rustic basket}


No comments:

Post a Comment