August 15, 2011

From Chaotic to Zen

I make an effort to keep things organized around my house... really! but sometimes rushing around and a little bit of laziness allows for items to get out of place and perhaps not be properly put away. 

I'd been realizing that the shelf in my living room was getting cluttered and looking blech
So I took some time (literally 20 mins!) and got it back to Type A order!

(you'll have to excuse the photo's... I'm in the market for a new camera!)

{out of control shelf} 
(yes, I was watching The Bachelorette!)


I basically put the stray movie cases back in the cabinet they belong in and took the paperwork and files out where I found a better spot for them. I kept the other items I like to look at and grab for reference every once in awhile on the shelf.

Let's hope if can stay this way!!


{a little more zen shelf}





No comments:

Post a Comment