August 2, 2011

Decorating the Bath

I've realized I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to decorating. Especially in the bathroom. While I feel like a clutter-less room creates a relaxing environment it can also lack a homey feel if you don't add special items that bring the canvas to life. 

I like not having a lot going on rug-wise and trinket-wise in the bathroom; for sanitary and space reasons. However I want to create a space with charm!

I chose this sweetly romantic shower curtain from Anthropolgie for the inspiration in the room. I know it's still a bit if a minimal pallet.... but I'm getting there. Baby Steps!

....2 each. 1 for in front of sink and 1 to step on when getting out of the shower











....On the counter top for hand towels


....2 on the counter for Q-tips and Cotton Balls and one in cupboard for our "monthly supplies"



....Place a few in vase







....to keep jewelry safe


So there's my decorating ideas. Still contemplating a paint color... Do you have any inspiring ideas? I'd LOVE to hear!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment