June 22, 2011

A Tropical Vacation for your Skin!

I'm definitely serious when I say Tree Hut's Original Shea Body Butter has been the #1 used beauty product in my life for about 3 years now. I'm also serious when I say, this lotion would be taken with me on a deserted island. (After the motor boat, of course!) Speaking of islands... that's exactly where you imagine you are when your smoothing it on. It has this natural coconut and shea butter scent that is so light and fresh, it's exhilarating! It's done SO much for my skin in terms of elasticity, glowy smoothness and moisture! Tree Hut is the REAL DEAL and as much as I've liked having it as my little skin and scent secret... I wanted to share :)

It's a skin changer and an "ooh, someone smells like summer" compliment getter!

No comments:

Post a Comment