June 18, 2011

Lauren Conrad ~ Hills to Crowns


I've alway been a "behind the scenes" viewer when I watch TV and Movies. For instance, taking in certain details of where people are, what people are wearing, if the glass of water they took a drink out of is at the same level in the glass as it was in the scene before... haha! (seriously tho!)
That said, I did always have a keener eye when watching The Hills. In the early years, I feel like I'm right when I say they didn't have stylist's on hand for the girls and making themselves "put together" and "camera ready" was entirely their own responsibility. I mean we watched them put their make-up on and get ready to go out in the episodes! 

So it makes me happy to appreciate Lauren Conrad's choice of outfits. She's always been on trend, yet classic and romantic. A style close to my own. That's why it makes me happy to see that her clothing line Paper Crown is debuting this Fall and is true to form Lauren. 

You can see the entire Lookbook for Paper Crown here. Below are my favorites!








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Lauren has an amazing collection no doubt! I love the clean, simple design of the pieces and the flowy chiffons added with the leather is a sweet combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L'Veaux!

    I agree! Here's to hoping we get a piece for our wardrobe this Fall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! Also, I'm loving Lauren's clothing line for Kohl's, which is amazing! So I think I will start there for now since I'm working with a college student budget. Once I get my first job out of college I want to reward myself with a few pieces from this new line :-) By the way, have you seen Nicole Richie's clothing line called Winter Kate? Some of the pieces totally remind me of Lauren's over all design aesthetic. For example, the floaty chiffons and florals. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete