June 14, 2011

Best. Topcoat. Ever.


I always love to keep my manicure fresh and pretty for as long as possible. After doing dishes, cleaning and basically just going along with our daily routines we get sad little chips and dullness almost immediately! I was introduced to Butter London Hardware last year and am AMAZED by this top coat. We sell Butter London at the clothing store I work at and whenever someone picks it up I always tell them it's the best top coat I've ever used- It forms a hard shiny shell over your nail and stays that way. If you're pretty hands on during your day just apply another coat after a day or two and the extra toughness can last like 2 weeks! Butter London has some super cute nail lacquers too. All named after fun London slang and all toxin free. Here are a couple of my favorites!

 {Teddy Girl.. wearing now!} 

 {Scoundrel}

{Cream Tea}



No comments:

Post a Comment