October 11, 2011

Autumn Hues At Our Finger Tips

There are a TON of new fun nail polishing trends going on right now! Some I really do plan on giving a try but since I can be pretty particular and a tad minimal in my nail color and manicure perfection these solid colors are in the top Autumn rotation!


~Branwens Feather ~
This has been an everyday for me for the last couple weeks. It takes on a Maroon/Shimmering Brown in some lights and also does perfect in it's main job as being the most beautiful deep purple.







~Big Smoke ~
If there were a warm shade of blue this would be the one. The color shimmers with drama and sophistication.






~The Old Bill ~
This the the most GORGEOUS blend of gold and bronze I've ever slid across my nails. I've been waiting all through summer to manicure my nails with this color. (I was so into pinks and punchy corals but this would have been a perfect color to complement tanned summer skin!) Time is now though so Apply it. Top Coat it. Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment