May 29, 2012

The Daily Routine

Most of us have a little morning routine we've created for ourselves over the years. It's nice to have a system down because usually when we find what works we don't want to deviate much, plus following a bit of a regimen can be a super time saver to boot! I'm always a little curious about other ladies routines. We can learn so much about products and uses if we could get a little insider info from real girls! So here are the products that get me through most mornings. I've got it down to about 15 minutes for my simple daily look. Most of these I've been using for over 5 years! Call me a creature of habit but they've never
done me wrong!







1. Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll

2. Benefit Cosmetics Get Even Pressed Powder

3. Kiehl's Ultra face Moisturizer

4. Laura Mercier tinted Moisturizer

5. Laura Mercier Cheek Melange

6. Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Highlighter

7. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing Powder

8. Maybeline Great Lash Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment