July 26, 2011

No Reservations, Reservations

THAILAND 

It's been quite awhile since I've been out of the country, let alone out of the state! So naturally I've been longing for an adventure...

Although I'm not really ready for a trip right now, I figure a little harmless day dreaming and planning couldn't hurt anyone!:)

Since there's been a lot of conversations from friends and my boyfriend about Thailand, I decided to familiarize myself with the country and learn about their culture. So far, I've found so many beautiful pictures and have read so many stories that I'm completely intrigued.

The highlight of what I've seen so far is the Lantern Festival, It's such a gorgeous and thought provoking thing to see! To be able to experience that in person would be absolutely amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment